I don’t know about you, but sometimes I find silent words to be the most comforting at times where I’m battling my own brain and finding it difficult to give myself some credit. I wanted to compile a list of the quotes that most frequently remind me that I’m a strong ass woman who can do anything they put their mind to, whether that be today or starting afresh tomorrow.
I hope you also find some solace amongst these words like myself, or if there are any quotes you love that act as a holding hand at times, please leave them in the comments!
I do apologise that I don’t know the original creator of all of the following quotes, but credit to you if you’ve stumbled upon this – you’ve helped me see the sun on some very cloudy days!
1. “The key to success is to start before you are ready” – Marie Forelock
2. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities”
3. “Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling. But start. Start and don’t stop. Start where you are with what you have…just start”
4. “Remember when you wanted what you currently have?”
5. “It’s all ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end”
6. “No one is you and that is your power”
7. “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?”
8. “Every day may not be good, but there’s good in every day”
9. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow”
10. “When something goes wrong in your life, just yell “PLOT TWIST!” and move on”
So there we have 10 positive affirmation quotes that have hopefully made you feel more open minded and self-assured. Whether you’re trying hard at your new job, practising a skill or are stuck with swings and roundabouts and needed some good words – remember you deserve to give yourself the chance of a better tomorrow.
Thanks so much for reading!
Until next time,