Hello my lovely people, I wanted to hop on the bandwagon today of the Would You Rather tag, which I wasn’t tagged in personally – but saw on a post by Amanda Burnett who had some really good questions! Let me know down below what you’d choose!
1. Would you rather have more time or more money? There’s 2 things I’m thinking of; more money could allow for more time off work to do things etc. But also more time means more opportunities to spend time with loved ones and spend your cash anyway. Hmmm. I’d rather have more money to make better use of my time
2. If you were to travel the US, would you rather travel by car or plane? I’ve always liked the idea of road tripping around the US and going more rural – so that for sure!
3. Would you rather have an unlimited gift card to your favourite restaurant or clothing store? Restaurant for SURE. I love food more than clothes so this would be a dream come true. Hardest part would be picking a restaurant!
4. Would you rather be a little late or way too early? Early hands down. My mumma has engrained being on time into me, on time is late 😉
5. Would you rather change your hair or eye colour? I’d say eye colour. I’ve always had really nice compliments about my strawberry coloured mop, so let’s go green eyes instead of brown!
6. Would you rather be known for your intelligence or good looks? My intelligence most likely, you can have a great face but a personality of a dog shit, so I always find who you are as a person adds to your attractiveness
7. Would you rather be a one-hit wonder for a novel or song? Regardless of my lack of a decent signing voice, I have such a love for writing that it would be amazing to be recognised for it.
8. Would you rather go on a date with somebody you met online or go on a blind date? I’m not single, but if I’m to teleport back into the mind of 2017 Emily, I’d say someone I met online. Either way you never really know what you’re gonna get, but it’s slightly nicer to have an idea.
9. Would you rather have a rewind button or pause button on your life? I’m such a firm believer in the butterfly effect and that everything happens for a reason that I’d be too scared to go back. Being able to pause and take a breather would be nice
10. Would you rather be locked in amusement park or library? I love reading, but amusement park. Weird because I can’t stomach rides, but if there’s arcade games you’ll never see me again. Sucker for some penny machines and air hockey.
My would you rathers:
1. Would you rather never be able to know the time or never know what day it was?
2. Would you rather always shout or whisper?
3. Would you rather get 10 piercings or 10 tattoos (consecutively)?
4. Would you rather be able to talk to cats or dogs?
5. Would you rather have your phone’s pictures or texts exposed?
6. Would you rather be famous and well known, or famous yet anonymous? (Hopefully that makes sense, like Banksy haha)
7. Would you rather never be able to dream at night or never daydream?
8. Would you rather it always be dark outside and warm, or light outside and cold?
9. Would you rather have really long fingernails or toenails?
10. Would you rather wear the same outfit everyday or wear a different outfit each day but everything has to be neon?
I had a lot of fun answering and coming up with the questions! Hopefully you’ve learnt a little bit more about me. I tag: https://thestrawberrypost.wordpress.com/, http://www.believeinbumble.co.uk/, https://www.coc0chanelblogs.com/, http://lifeofemmax.co.uk, https://yorkshiremumof4.com , https://ellieslittleworldxox.wordpress.com and https://thephdmummy.wixsite.com/website however if you wanna give these questions a go in the comments or in your own blog post, tag me and I’d love to read them! Thanks so much for reading x
Until next time,