XIn place of this week’s Chatty Tuesday – is my nomination for the Versatile Blogger Awards! I was ever so kindly nominated by Charlotte from https://realtimetotalk.wordpress.com/ and Millie from https://msblife.com/ who are two lovely ladies I’ve grown very fond of! Twitter has allowed me to connect with some really genuine bloggers and I am so happy to have made some friends, which is one of the main reasons I started this whole thing in the first place.
If you’re yet to come across the Versatile Blogger Awards, then allow me to share with you what this kind act of appreciation is all about! It’s a blogger to blogger award that allows people to acknowledge some really amazing people and blogs. There is no competition or fancy prize, just the satisfaction of knowing you can brighten someone’s day. To me, that’s the best prize!
The nomination also gives you the chance to share 7 facts about yourself – which is what I’m sure you’ve all been waiting for (yes, that is most definitely sarcasm). Let’s scrape the barrel and shed some light on ’emilygabriella’…
1. Gabriella is actually my middle name. It comes from a mashup of Gabrielle from Xena the Warrior Princess and Ella, my mum’s maiden name. I really like it so was keen to make it my “brand”.
2. I seem to have a thing for calling my pets after TV characters. I’ve had Ruby & Max (my old rabbit and current dog, from the show, you guessed it, Ruby & Max). George, Stewart, Shaggy, Scooby, Pippin (from Come Outside) and Milo from The Tweenies.
3. Leading on from that, I’m a bit embarrassed to say Milo from The Tweenies was my first crush. Yep, my taste was once a middle aged man in a purple suit.
4. I used to play Call of Duty MW2 all the time when I was like 10/11 and I’m so excited for the remake! Tomb Raider and Spyro used to be my faves.
5. I’ve cleansed, toned and moisturised every night for nearly 6 years without fail!
6. I’ve been to 32 concerts since 2008! It’s my fave thing to do with my Mumma x
7. I’m open to thinking that the earth is flat. Don’t @ me
The other key part to this award is to personally nominate your chosen 15 bloggers. So let’s get straight to it! Sorry if you’ve already been tagged – but here is some more love!!
1. Mollie from https://millennialmascot.wordpress.com/
2. Francesca from http://www.frantasmagoria.co.uk/
3. Geraldine from https://geraldinetalks.com/
4. Megan from https://meganelizabethlifestyle.com/
5. Chloe from https://writingthebluesaway.wordpress.com/
6. Maggy from https://morningmagalogue.com/contact/
7. Elen Mai from http://welshwanderer.com/
8. Lauren Mai from https://thelaurenmai.wordpress.com/
9. Hannah from https://hanmwill.com/
11. Emma from http://www.believeinbumble.co.uk/
12. Stephen from http://www.yuletimes.com/
13. Mel from https://yourtravelhandbook.com/
14. Ashley from https://sugisays.com/
15. Vikki Lea from https://www.leabellablogs.com/blog
I really hope you enjoy these blog(gers) as much as I do and have fun nominating your own 15. I am conscious that some of you have been nominated already, but I didn’t want to not nominate!
I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week – thank you so much for reading and for your continuous support, it makes me smile a lot.
Until next time,