I was nominated by the lovely Shannen from www.shannenclaire.co.uk for the Liebster award, so firstly thank you so much because without you I wouldn’t be writing this post! I’ve seen this award floating around on Twitter amongst lots of other awards and it’s so nice to see so much positivity and appreciation being shared amongst the blogging atmosphere. I still find it quite overwhelming that people read what I write in the first place, let alone actually enjoy it!
Liebster is the German word for ‘Dearest’ so I’m going to be sharing more love today, but first, it’s time to answer Shannen’s questions she’s set for her nominations. Let’s get cracking.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve always enjoyed writing, whether that be on a laptop or by putting pen to paper. I find it can be really relaxing to let my imagination and creativity flow. I was scared for years to start a blog, but finally took the plunge and I’ve not looked back since! I would never have thought the community was so lovely.
2. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
The one thing I really enjoy and could see myself doing is writing. I love being a chatty and advice sharing individual (as best I can), so I would love to be an advice column journalist. I love sharing what I know/learnt with others. I like physically going to work in an office, but having the opportunity to work from home is the dream.
3. If you could book a trip for tomorrow (without paying for it or having to worry about booking time off work), where would you go?
I reckon it would be Tokyo in Japan. It’s high up on my bucket list, and playing real-life Mario Kart under the city lights sounds pretty great, right?!
4. Where is your favourite place in the world?
I’m not too sure if I have a favourite place as such, I’m pretty content when I’m with my favourite people, regardless of where that is. I have really fond memories of holidays to the Hay-On-Wye region when I was younger, it holds a special place in my heart and I’d love to take my children one day.
5. Where do you see yourself (& your blog) in five years?
I can’t ever see myself stopping blogging. I think my little corner of the internet is going to grow with me over the years. My “niche” will probably change too, but I think there’s going to be some exciting things happening over the next few years that I’d love to document.
I really enjoyed answering those questions, and I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Now onto my nominations! I am sorry if you’ve been nominated already – I’m going to try and nominate those I’ve not seen nominated yet. As always, you can always comment your answers down below rather than writing a whole post 🙂
- Molly May from themakingofmollymay. Molly is such a beautifully strong young woman who I immediately thought of to nominate.
- Lynette from lifewithlynette. Lynette has such a bubbly personality and is so cosy to watch on her Youtube!
- Megan from meganelizabethlifestyle.com. Megan has such a lovely smile and some really interesting blog posts. Always happy to see her on my feed!
I only nominated 3 today, but there are so many people out there deserving of the recognition, that I could write an essay! My questions are:
- When you were little, what is one perception you had of adulthood?
- Would you rather only ever take short haul or long haul flights?
- If you could create a brand, what would it be?
- What is your favourite quote for when times get tough?
- What are you looking forward to most about 2020?
I can’t wait to read your answers! Thank you again to Shannen, have a beautiful weekend everyone!
Until next time,